In the 2nd part of course 1 you will deepen the basics of part 1 and learn more techniques of energy sensing and how to use them for yourself and others.
Energy Balance Technique I - Part 2
In the Energy Balance Technique methods we use the ancient knowledge about the existence of energy bodies - which surround and permeate the physical body with vital life force. This life force is contained in every aspect of life and can be transferred from one person to another, to an object, to plants, to one's own company and to anything that needs energetic support, harmonization or strengthening.
These improvements are brought about through the application of various energy application techniques. Very often, an additional supply of energy is necessary to create a solid balance within the various components of the body's physical and energetic systems - including its electromagnetic field and subtle bodies.
In the 2nd part of Course 1, you will deepen the basics of Part 1 and learn more techniques of energy sensing and how to apply them to yourself and others.
What you will learn in the course
- What subtle energy is
- How to feel this subtle energy
- How to evaluate the different layers of the energy body and other nuances of subtle/subtle energy
- How to quickly & accurately find areas where a person's energy is weakened or blocked
- How to deal with these energy weaknesses or blocks
- How to transfer fresh vital life force
- How to achieve a state of inner stillness through meditation
- Simple yoga and pranayama exercises to increase your own energy levels
- Practical tips on how to use subtle energy for different needs
- Quick and easy techniques to balance your energy field
- Laying on of hands for self-healing
- Level I of this workshop is a total of 2 days or about 16 hours. We spread the material over two days. The times and prices below are for Part 2 of the Level I workshop.
The information is delivered in a practical, simple and clear manner. The goal is to be able to use the skills learned immediately after the course!
Prerequisites: Prerequisite for participation is that you have completed part 1 of the first course.
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Price: CHF 220.00
Students and apprentices with ID: CHF 150.00
Repeaters: CHF 150
If you also book part 1. on Saturday 25.6.22, you will receive a 20% discount on the total amount.