The full Course 1 teaches you how to achieve balance in various areas of your life by learning how to use subtle energy. You will also learn helpful, effective and quick methods for self-application.
Energy Balance Technique Level I - Part 1
This method uses ancient knowledge about the existence of energy fields (aura) - which surround and permeate the physical body with vital life force. This "life force" is contained in every aspect of life and can be transferred from one person to another, to an object, to plants, to one's own company, and to anything that needs energetic support, harmonization, or strengthening.
These improvements are brought about through the application of various energy treatment techniques. Very often, an additional supply of energy is necessary to create a solid balance within the various components of the body's physical and energetic systems - including its electromagnetic field and subtle bodies.
Course 1 teaches you how to achieve balance in various areas of your life by learning how to use subtle energy. You will also learn helpful, effective and quick methods for self-application.
What can you learn in two days?
- What subtle energy is
- How to feel this subtle energy
- How to evaluate the density and consistency of the energy body and other nuances of subtle / ethereal energies
- How to quickly & accurately find areas where a person's energy is weakened or blocked
- How to deal with these energy weaknesses or blockages
- How to reblance the energetic field
- How to achieve a state of inner stillness through meditation
- Simple yoga and pranayama exercises to increase your own energy levels
- Practical tips on how to use subtle energy for different needs
- Quick and easy techniques to balance you own energy field
- How to treat yourself through the art of touch
This workshop lasts 2 days or ca. 16 hours split into two different Saturdays
The information will be delivered in a practical, simple and clear way. Anyone who is interested can participate in this workshop. The goal is to be able to use the skills learned immediately!
Level I of this workshop covers a total of 2 days or about 16 hours. We spread the material over two Saturdays. The times and prices below refer to Part 1 of the Level I workshop.
Prerequisites: none, open to all
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Price: CHF 220.00
Students with pass: CHF 150.00
Repeats: CHF 150.00
If you book part 2 on Sunday, you will receive 20% Discount on the total amount.Go back